Below you will find writings from other New York City vacation rental owners about the area they know best! It's a great way to learn first hand about the New York City region and all that it has to offer!
If you are a registered vacation rental property owner on VacationRentalDirect.com and want to tell everyone about the New York City area and additional exposure for your listing, please login here and click on 'Edit Your Listing!'
New York City
Posted by Tatamo Rakotonaivo on Thursday, April 09, 2009
Among the world's most popular cities, New York City is known for its diversity, culture, fashion and entertainment.
Gramercy Park - NYC
Posted by uzi evron on Sunday, March 15, 2009
Gramercy Park area in Manhattan, a vibrant young neighborhood with lots of restaurant and bars. Few minutes train ride to Time Square, The Village and the SoHo.
• D’Agostino 341 3rd Avenue,
• The famous Union Square Saturday market 5th Ave and 17 St
• Chennai Garden (Indian/Vegetarian) – 129 E 27th Street, 212-689-1999, Zagat 21
• La Petit Auberge (French) – 116 Lexington Avenue, 212-689-5003, Zagat 20
• Novita (Italian) – 102 E 22nd Street, 212-677-2222, Zagat 24
• Saravanass (Indian) – 81 Lexington Avenue, 2132-679-0204, Zagat 23
• Totonno’s (Pizza) – 462 2nd Avenue, 212-213-8800, Zagat 22
• Movie Theaters
61 Lexington Avenue
138 E 27th Street
Richmond Sheppard Theater 309 E 26 Street
Audience Extra Inc. 61 Lexington Avenue
The Blender Theater at Gramercy 127 E 23rd Street
Visual Art Museum 209 E 23rd Street
Museum of Sex 233 5th Avenue