Rustic Mountain Cabin & lake! Located North of Blanding Utah, within the national forest. Sleeps up to 8! Perfect for those who really want to "escape it all".
The Camp Jackson Lake Cabin (Located 30 minutes north of Blanding Utah, within the national forest) Is perfect for couples & small families, guided hunts, get-a-ways, and more! Sleeps up to 8 (6 in beds, 2 in loft). Must bring your own bedding for all beds and loft.
1 bedroom (2 double futons, 1 full bed) + loft (padding only, best for kids), full bath, full kitchen, heating and window A/C.
Private Lake - great fishing, swimming & water fun! The lake is stocked with fish. You can enjoy your time catch and release fishing, relaxing around the lake, using the paddle boats, or playing in the shallow area with the kids.
Hunting season is a great time at Camp Jackson. Located miles back in the forest. Large game is abundant as well as turkey.
(Note: the lighting, heating, stove, fridge, etc. are all propane. There is no electricity in the cabin, but you are free to bring a generator if you like, as it can be connected as the cabin''s power source).
* Beautiful view of the lake
* Outdoor picnic table
* Combined kitchen/dining area
* Long table
* Small gas stove for heating (thermostat on the wall)
* Gas range with oven
* Kitchen sink and drain board
* Small gas refrigerator on front porch
* Service for 8 of silverware, plates, cups, bowls. Also a few serving bowls, serving spoons, water pitchers.
* Some basic cooking utensils, pots & pans.
* Dish towels, dish cloths and dish soap
* Full bathroom with small shower
* A few bath towels
* Living room
* 2 double-bed futons (Bring your own bedding.)
* Propane lighting (the cabin is wired for electricity if you bring your own generator)
* Loft above bathroom area with a metal pull down ladder for access. It is 9'' by 10'' with a very low peaked ceiling ranging from 16inches to 34 inches at the peak with two single-size sleeping mats.
* Bring your own life jackets. There are no life guards. You are responsible for your own safety.
* The lake is stocked with fish. Catch and release only fishing, with barb-less hooks, is permitted.
* 3 paddle boats for your enjoyment
* Horse shoe pit area in the trees between the road and the bank of the lake.
* Shallow water play area for children with adult supervision.
* There is no land line phone and limited cell phone service. Sometimes you can get a signal. (verizon wireless coverage is best for reception).
* The nearest town with stores is 20-30 minutes of mountain road away. Bring your own food and supplies.
* Garbage bags are provided. Tie garbage bags tightly to reduce odor and keep animals away. Place bags in caged area on the trailer by the pavilion.
* It is very rare, but there may be bears and other animals in the area, so keep all coolers and food inside at night to help keep animals away.
* Pets. You may bring pets, but they must be kept outside. Clean up your pet''s waste appropriately. There is no charge for outside pets, but you will be fined and charged if pets are brought indoors (see our policy page for more info).
* Smoking. There is NO smoking allowed inside the cabin.
* East and south of Camp Jackson Refuge is privately owned property, stay out of the posted private area.
* Stay on the existing trails with all vehicles, including motorcycles, and four-wheelers
* On Departure. Put used towels into bathroom tub or shower area. Keep wet towels, rugs, and any wet items off wood floors.
*The Camp Jackson Lake Cabin is approximately 18 miles from Blanding. It takes about 20 to 30 minutes to get there. Camp Jackson GPS coordinates are: 37.48381°N 109.29859°W. The elevation is roughly 9,000 ft.
Check In time is 3:00 PM
Check Out time is 10:30 AM
Sales Tax - 6.35%
TrRm Tax - 5.25%
Credit Card Fee - 1.90%
Cleaning Fee - $50.00
All Seasons Travel Plan - 7.00%
Accidental Rental Damage Insurance $1500 Coverage - $45.00
All cancellations are refundable, less a 7% reservation fee, if canceled more than 30 days (for cabins) or 90 days (for lodges) prior to scheduled check-in date. All cancellations must be made in writing (email preferred, fax or letter is acceptable). For cancellations less than 30 days (cabins) or 90 days (lodges) before check-in date, any and all payments are forfeited, unless dates are booked and paid for again by another party.(“Cabins” include: Ranch Cabin, White Pine Cabin, Clayborn Cabin, Bunkhouse Cabin, Four Corners Loft, Moab Guest Cabin, and Moab Rockhouse, etc... “Lodges” include: Blue Mnt. Lodge, Camp Jackson Retreat, and Grist Mill Lodge, etc...).
Any reservation made more than 30 days prior to your arrival date requires a down payment up to 50% of the total rental charges. Reservations made within 30 days of your arrival date require 100% payment to confirm your reservation.
view from lake cabin, overlooking the lake
Provided by Lodgix.com